All Students MUST complete the Payment Validation Agreement to register for classes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I agree to pay in full all charges related to my registration. I understand that if I withdraw or do not complete the semester for any reason, I must submit official withdrawal documentation to the Registrar’s Office.
I understand that any refund will be in accordance with the refund policy found in detail in the BHU catalog.
I understand that I will be charged a $50.00 fee if I:
- Miss a payment date
- Have Financial Aid shortfall and do not make arrangements with the business office
- Do not complete my FAFSA and Financial Aid package in a timely manner.
I understand that if I choose the Self Pay - Deferred Payment Plan method below, I authorize BHU to charge my credit or check card account
- First payment (25%) on the 23rd day of August 2021
- Second payment (25%) on the 23rd day of September 2021
- Third payment (25%) on the 23rd day of October 2021
- Fourth payment (25%) on the 23rd day of November 2021
I also understand that if my account balance is not paid in full by the final payment due date (see Tuition and Fee Payment Scale document), a BUSINESS OFFICE HOLD will be placed on my account and I will not be able to sit for my finals and register for the next semester. I will not receive my grade report or transcript information, and I will not be able to access the Student Portal.
I understand that if my account is turned over to a collection agency for non-payment, I am liable for all costs of collection, which includes an additional 25% fee and any attorney fees where applicable.