Mr. and Miss BHU Pageant Nomination
Mr. and Miss Beulah Heights University Pageant is here!
For additional information, please email Ms. Khalilah Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is Tuesday, January 31st, 2017.
Get your application PDF HERE.
Mr. and Miss Beulah Heights University serves as ambassadors to Beulah Heights University as representatives for the university to perspective students and parents, as well as donors, and external constituents. Mr. and Miss Beulah Heights University carries himself/herself in a manner that enhances the image of the University.
They travel throughout the school year to engage in personal appearances throughout the state. Ideals that Mr. and Miss Beulah Heights University holds dear are: Academic Excellence, Ethical Leadership, Appreciate of diverse cultures, and Commitment to positive change.
The character and reputation of all candidates should reflect how strongly they uphold the mission statement of Beulah Heights University, which is, “To develop relevant Christian leaders for the ministry and marketplace”.
- Must be a current student of Beulah Heights University.
- Must currently be in “good” academic standing.
- Participates in extra-curricular activities and serves in ministry.
- Letter of recommendation from a minister/deacon or teacher/administration.
- Submit a 1 page essay explaining the reason why he or she is a good candidate.
- Submit application before deadline on Tuesday, January 31st, 2017 at midnight.
Application Deadline: January 31st, 2017 (midnight)
Pageant Date: Saturday, February 25th, 2017 @ 7PM
Woodland Hills Baptist Church1084 Woodland Ave SE • Atlanta, GA 30316
Crown Winners Announcement: Friday, March 10, 2017 @ Spring Gala
Pageant Categories: Presentation, Talent, Sports Wear, Evening Wear and Question & Answer