DMin - Doctor of Ministry Degree Program
Admission into the DMin program is accomplished through the Post-Graduate Committee. Requirements are as follows:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- An MDiv degree or equivalent (see MDiv Equivalency Template) indicating sufficient preparatory work for advanced work in the area of study. The student’s GPA in this degree must ordinarily be at least 3.0 on a four-point scale.
- Three years of ministry experience after the completion of the MDiv, or a waiver of this requirement (Waivers are given only on a case by case basis and upon the discretion of the Post-Graduate Committee).
- Three references indicating the student’s ability to pursue post-graduate work
- Submission of a TOEFL scores for applicants whose native language is not English (See the university manual for additional requirements for students whose native language is not English).
- Demonstration of basic research, writing, and critical thinking skills by submission of a graduate-level research paper.
- An interview may be deemed necessary to establish your level of interest, aptitude, and personal qualities necessary to engage in advanced study.