Go to new level with Beulah Heights University! Our objective is to assist individuals with elevating and enhancing their managerial proficiency by integrating academic and practical training with Christian values and morals. The MBA program is designed to offer you the best education in taking you to the next level.
Here at Beulah, we honor and value the personhood of all human beings and treasure the opportunity to assist human beings with actualizing and possessing their vocational aspirations and dreams. The MBA curriculum objective therefore, is designed to enhance the experiences, skills, and organizational leadership qualities an individual brings to the program and equip him or her with techniques and tools for a technologically advancing global market.
By equipping and educating business students in a holistic manner, we intend to provide students with the skills necessary to engage and impact a global market. The program therefore examines the areas of values and decision-making, information gathering and formation, and skill acquisition and assessment.
Inherent in this mission are the following fundamental imperatives:
- Courses and instructions will reflect a Christian worldview that is supported by Biblical Theology.
- A commitment to the development of business leadership and administrative skills that empower students to excel in a broad range of career opportunities.
- A foundational understanding that evolves out of the premise that every task in life is considered sacred and an assignment from the creator.
- A program geared toward assisting the student in becoming self-sufficient lifelong learners. The teaching philosophy of the program therefore is based on a collaborative approach between the faculty, staff, and student.
- A compilation of courses tightly constructed that provide the student with a competitive advantage in their chosen field.
- Comprehend the complexities of global issues and ascertain proper techniques for leading in an international environment.