PhD DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY
The Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree in Organizational Leadership is a 60-hour program that includes:
- Elective Area Coursework
While culminating with a comprehensive examination and dissertation.
Coursework is focused on the blending of theory, real-world and practical applications that develop the knowledge, skills, and dispositions needed to strategically resolve conflict, manage high performing teams, lead multicultural and multigenerational workspaces; While integrating the ideas and standard operations of globalization. Our curriculum is designed to further develop aspiring leaders who have the desire to further cultivate their knowledge base while enhancing the competencies needed to lead strategically and efficiently. In addition to leadership studies, discipline courses are tailored to reflect Business, Education, Ministry and the Social Science. All of which present principles for the growth and development for both a well rounded course of study and student.
FEATURES OF OUR PhD DEGREE PROGRAM
- Flexible. The PhD is a 60 credit hour program is offered through Online and Hybrid at our Atlanta and Gwinnett locations.
- Fast. Our flexible transfer credit policy can decrease the length of time in the program.
- Personalized attention. Our small class sizes enhance the learning experience and allow students to interact more easily with our faculty.
- Affordable. Our affordable tuition puts a PhD within your reach.
- Accredited. Beulah Heights University is accredited by The Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) and The Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS).
- Faith-based. Our courses reflect a Christian worldview with a biblical philosophy of intellectual, spiritual, physical, and social development.
What Will I Learn?
What Courses Will I Take?
REQUIREMENTS AND COST
- A High School Diploma, an associate's degree from an accredited institution, or a GED passing Score.
- A completed application form (Online or In-Person) and $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Official High School transcript OR a GED Test Scores OR Official transcript(s) from college/university where the associate degree was conferred.
- One personal reference
Note: International Students should inquire about additional admissions requirements.
The estimated tuition for the BBA program is approximately $41,022. This does not include the $100 online services fee for students who elect to take classes online. This cost is assessed each semester that a student registers for online courses.
Note: Tuition cost is based on the 2019-2020 fee schedule and is subject to change. Additional fees may apply.
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Beulah Heights University offers financial assistance for eligible programs through federal financial aid or institutional scholarships to students who meet the requirements or demonstrate academic excellence or need. Students can gain more information on the Free Application for Federal Student Assistance (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov or by contacting the Financial Aid Department through firstname.lastname@example.org. Information on scholarships is available online at http://beulah.edu/scholarships.
Beulah Heights University
P.O. Box 18145
892 Berne St, S.E.
Atlanta, GA 30316
Premier Christian University in Atlanta, Georgia and one of the oldest Christian universities in the Southeast. Fulfilling our mission to develop relevant Christian leaders for ministry and marketplace since 1918.