MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Beulah Heights University is committed to assisting individuals who are ready to elevate and enhance their managerial proficiency through the integration of academic and practical training.
Our MBA is fast and affordable and will prepare you to enhance your skills and experiences in an environment that reflects sound Christian values and morals. An MBA from Beulah Heights University will prepare you to be successful in the current global environment.
FEATURES OF OUR MBA DEGREE PROGRAM
- Flexible. Our MBA classes meet weekly, and our program is also available in the online format. This scheduling is flexible and allows you to balance your existing commitments without sacrificing your educational goals.
- Fast. We offer an accelerated MBA that can be completed in as little as fourteen (14) months. The program is 40 credit hours.
- Personalized attention. Our small class sizes enhance the learning experience and allow students to interact more easily with our faculty.
- Affordable. Our affordable tuition puts a MBA within your reach.
- Accredited. Beulah Heights University is accredited by The Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) and The Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS).
- Faith-based. Our courses reflect a Christian worldview with a biblical philosophy of intellectual, spiritual, physical, and social development.
What Will I Learn?
What Courses Will I Take?
REQUIREMENTS AND COST
- A High School Diploma, an associate's degree from an accredited institution, or a GED passing Score.
- A completed application form (Online or In-Person) and $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Official High School transcript OR a GED Test Scores OR Official transcript(s) from college/university where the associate degree was conferred.
- One personal reference
Note: International Students should inquire about additional admissions requirements.
The estimated tuition for the MBA program is approximately $17,000. This does not include the $250 technology fee for students who elect to take classes online. This cost is assessed each semester that a student registers for online courses.
Note: Tuition cost is based on the 2021-2022 fee schedule and is subject to change. Additional fees may apply.
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Beulah Heights University offers financial assistance for eligible programs through federal financial aid or institutional scholarships to students who meet the requirements or demonstrate academic excellence or need. Students can gain more information on the Free Application for Federal Student Assistance (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov or by contacting the Financial Aid Department through firstname.lastname@example.org. Information on scholarships is available online at http://beulah.edu/scholarships.
Beulah Heights University
P.O. Box 18145
892 Berne St, S.E.
Atlanta, GA 30316
Premier Christian University in Atlanta, Georgia and one of the oldest Christian universities in the Southeast. Fulfilling our mission to develop relevant Christian leaders for ministry and marketplace since 1918.