MA IN LEADERSHIP
Master of Arts in Leadership
A Master of Arts in Leadership empowers students to lead in any type of organization. Individuals who will find this program most useful are aspiring:
- Senior Executives
- Corporate Trainers
- Human Resource Managers
- School Leaders or other similar roles
Your passion for leadership can be rewarding regardless of your field. Within our program we will teach you how to become a relevant and impactful leader.
FEATURES OF OUR MAL DEGREE PROGRAM
- Flexible. Master of Arts in Leadership classes are offered Online and at most of our locations (Atlanta, Marietta, and Gwinnett). We offer daytime and evening course options.
- Fast. Our flexible transfer credit policy can decrease the length of time in the program.
- Personalized attention. Our small class sizes enhance the learning experience and allow students to interact more easily with our faculty.
- Affordable. Our affordable tuition puts an MAL within your reach.
- Accredited. Beulah Heights University is accredited by The Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) and The Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS).
- Faith-based. Our courses reflect a Christian worldview with a biblical philosophy of intellectual, spiritual, physical, and social development.
What Will I Learn?
What Courses Will I Take?
REQUIREMENTS AND COST
- A High School Diploma, an associate's degree from an accredited institution, or a GED passing Score.
- A completed application form (Online or In-Person) and $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Official High School transcript OR a GED Test Scores OR Official transcript(s) from college/university where the associate degree was conferred.
- One personal reference
Note: International Students should inquire about additional admissions requirements.
The estimated tuition for the BBA program is approximately $41,022. This does not include the $100 online services fee for students who elect to take classes online. This cost is assessed each semester that a student registers for online courses.
Note: Tuition cost is based on the 2019-2020 fee schedule and is subject to change. Additional fees may apply.
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Beulah Heights University offers financial assistance for eligible programs through federal financial aid or institutional scholarships to students who meet the requirements or demonstrate academic excellence or need. Students can gain more information on the Free Application for Federal Student Assistance (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov or by contacting the Financial Aid Department through email@example.com. Information on scholarships is available online at http://beulah.edu/scholarships.
Beulah Heights University
P.O. Box 18145
892 Berne St, S.E.
Atlanta, GA 30316
Premier Christian University in Atlanta, Georgia and one of the oldest Christian universities in the Southeast. Fulfilling our mission to develop relevant Christian leaders for ministry and marketplace since 1918.