AA/BA IN BUSINESS
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
An Associates of Business Administration or a Bachelor of Business Administration at Beulah Heights University will give you the confidence to enter the workplace, providing:
- Knowledge Of Business Theories And Concepts
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Strategic Communication Skills
- Technical Skills Appropriate For Varied Business Environments
Beulah Heights University offers one-on-one academic advising that is tailored to your needs and guarantees your success throughout the program.
You will be immersed in a learning environment dedicated to wholistic development of all students.
Students who pursue a BBA may qualify for positions in:
- Human Resources
- Finance or Management
Consider adding a minor in Accounting to increase your chances of success in the job market.
FEATURES OF OUR BBA DEGREE PROGRAM
- Flexible. ABA/ BBA classes are offered Online and at all our locations in Georgia (Atlanta, Marietta, Gwinnett, Columbus, and Albany). We offer daytime and evening course options.
- Personalized attention. Our small class sizes enhance the learning experience and allow students to interact more easily with our faculty.
- Affordable. Our affordable tuition puts a ABA/ BBA within your reach.
- Accredited. Beulah Heights University is dually-accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) and the Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS).
- Faith-based. We offer a Christian education in a positive and inspiring learning environment.
What Will I Learn?
What Courses Will I Take?
REQUIREMENTS AND COST
- A High School Diploma, an associate's degree from an accredited institution, or a GED passing Score.
- A completed application form (Online or In-Person) and $50 non-refundable application fee.
- Official High School transcript OR a GED Test Scores OR Official transcript(s) from college/university where the associate degree was conferred.
- One personal reference
Note: International Students should inquire about additional admissions requirements.
The estimated tuition for the BBA program is approximately $41,022. This does not include the $100 online services fee for students who elect to take classes online. This cost is assessed each semester that a student registers for online courses.
Note: Tuition cost is based on the 2019-2020 fee schedule and is subject to change. Additional fees may apply.
FINANCIAL AID AND SCHOLARSHIPS
Beulah Heights University offers financial assistance for eligible programs through federal financial aid or institutional scholarships to students who meet the requirements or demonstrate academic excellence or need. Students can gain more information on the Free Application for Federal Student Assistance (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov or by contacting the Financial Aid Department through firstname.lastname@example.org. Information on scholarships is available online at http://beulah.edu/scholarships.
Beulah Heights University
P.O. Box 18145
892 Berne St, S.E.
Atlanta, GA 30316
Premier Christian University in Atlanta, Georgia and one of the oldest Christian universities in the Southeast. Fulfilling our mission to develop relevant Christian leaders for ministry and marketplace since 1918.