Master of Arts in Leadership Studies
Master of Arts (Concentration in Leadership Studies)
- Understand the spiritual and pragmatic dynamics of Christian leadership.
- Exhibit an understanding of key organizational leadership elements such as ethics, communication, and organizational development.
- Exhibit relevant and effective problem solving and conflict resolution methodologies.
- Identify power structures within organizational models and how to effectively lead, manage and unpack organizational goals.
MASTER OF ARTS IN LEADERSHIP STUDIES:
(For all students who enrolled in this program in the Fall or 2012 or later.)
The following courses are the required courses for this degree program:
- Bi 501 Old Testament
- Bi 502 New Testament
- Th 503 Systematic Theology I
- Th 513 Systematic Theology II
- LS 620 Research Writing for Leadership and Business
- LS 600 Introduction to Leadership Theory
- LS 613 Case Studies in Biblical Leadership
- LS 601 Ethical Considerations of Leadership
- LS 698 Leadership Studies Capstone