BHU Quick Program Cost Guide
|DEGREE PROGRAM AVAILABLE||TOTAL HOURS NEEDED FOR GRADUATION||COST PER CREDIT HOUR||TOTAL COST OF PROGRAM|
|Associate of Business Administration||66 hours||$318.00||$20,988|
|Associate of Arts in Leadership Studies||66 hours||$318.00||$20,988|
|Associate of Arts in Religious Studies||66 hours||$318.00||$20,988|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||129 hours||$318.00||$41,022|
|Bachelor of Arts in Leadership Studies||129 hours||$318.00||$41,022|
|Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies||129 hours||$318.00||$41,022|
|Master of Arts in Leadership Studies||42 hours||$425.00||$17,850|
|Master of Arts in Religious Studies||42 hours||$425.00||$17,850|
|Master of Business Administration||40 hours||$425.00||$17,000|
|Master of Divinity||90 hours||$425.00||$38,250|
|Master of Divinity with Concentration in Leadership||102 hours||$425.00||$43,350|
|Master of Divinity with Concentration in Chaplaincy||90 hours||$425.00||$38,250|
|Doctor of Ministry||36 hours||$512.00||$18,432|
|Doctor of Philosophy in Leadership||60 hours||$525.00||$31,500|
|CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS AVAILABLE||HOURS/LEVELS/ COURSES NEEDED||COST PER HOUR/LEVEL/ COURSE||TOTAL COST OF PROGRAM|
|Certificate in Non-profit Leadership||7 courses||$200||$1,400|
|Graduate Certificate in Chaplaincy||18 hours||$293||$5,274|
|Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Dev. and Management||18 hours||$293||$5,274|
|English as a Second Language||5 levels||$2,371||$11,855|
Tuition & Fees
Tuition is the primary means of paying for the cost of instruction and daily administration cost. Tuition is accompanied by various fees that cover special areas of administration. Once registration takes place, the student is officially enrolled and committed to attend. Tuition and fees are immediately assessed and payment is required unless an official cancellation takes place.
2021-2022 TUITION AND FEE DUE DATES
If you choose the BHU Deferred Payment Plan for your tuition charges, your payment schedule will be:
- First payment = ¼ of tuition and fees (due on the first day of class)
- Second payment = ¼ of tuition and fees (due 30 days after 1st payment)
- Third payment = ¼ of tuition and fees (due 30 days after 2nd payment)
- Final payment = ¼ of tuition and fees (due 30 days after 3rd payment)
Tuition Paid in Full on or before January 10, 2022, is eligible for The Barth Memorial Scholarship.
|Undergraduate Tuition ($318 per semester credit hour)||$954|
|Master of Arts ($425 per Semester Hour)||$1,275|
|Master of Divinity ($425 per Semester Hour)||$1,275|
|Master of Business Administration ($425 per Semester Hour)||$1,275|
|Certificate Programs ($293 per Semester Hour) – Academic Credit||$879|
|Certificate Programs – Non-academic Credit||$595|
|Doctor of Ministry ($512 per Semester Hour)||$1,536|
|Doctor of Philosophy ($525 per Semester Hour)||$1,575|
|ESL Program / Bridge Program||$2,400 / $3,238|
|Directed Study (additional fee per class)||$200|
|F-1 Reinstatement Fee||$100|
|Application Fee for Undergraduate level||$50.00|
|Application Fee for Graduate level $50.00||$50.00|
|Application Fee for MBA Program||$50.00|
|Application Fee for DMin/PhD Program||$100.00|
|Change of Major Fee||$50.00|
|Change of Schedule Fee (add/drop)||$50.00|
|Directed Study Fee $200.00||$200.00|
|Dissertation Fee for DMin program (one time)||$1,000.00|
|Dissertation Fee for PhD program (one time)||$1,000.00|
|Graduation Fee Associate of Arts||$135.00|
|Graduation Fee Bachelor of Arts||$185.00|
|Graduation Fee Master of Arts/Master of Divinity||$260.00|
|Graduation Fee Master of Business Administration||$260.00|
|Graduation Fee Doctor of Ministry/Philosophy||$360.00|
|Re-entry Fee (After absence for one year or more)||$15.00|
|Registration Fee (per course)||$25.00|
|Late Registration Fee (per course)||$30.00|
|Late Payment Fee||$50.00|
|Declined Credit Card Fee||$25.00|
|Payment Plan Fee (per semester)||$50.00|
|Returned Check Fee||$35.00|
|Technology Fee (Required for all students)||$250.00|
|Transcript Fee (Electronic)||$10.00|
|Transcript Fee (Printed/mailed/pick-up)||$13.00|
|Books - Estimate per semester||$150+|
- All fees applicable to registration must be paid at time of registration.
- 0 /$50 Registration fees are nonrefundable
- Graduation fees are nonrefundable.
- If the monthly payment is not made by the due date, you may be blocked/removed from classes and/or your registration will be cancelled (Reinstatement fee: $50.00).
Military Tuition Rate
|Military Discount Rate for Undergraduate and Master Degree Programs||15%|
|Military Discount Rate for Doctorate Degree Programs||10%|
To honor those who serve our country a Military Rate has been established for all Active Duty and Reservist Service Members and their spouses. Students may complete a Military Tuition Rate Form and provide a qualifying Leave and Earning Statement (LES) to obtain the Military rate. This form should be submitted to a Student Account Advisor and will be given to the Business Office for processing. The Service End date (ETS) on the LES will terminate this rate, unless updated documentation is provided. The ETS date must be dated to half way through any given semester to qualify for the rate. For example if a student’s service ends prior to the 8th week of a semester they will not be eligible for the Military Tuition Rate.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Beulah Heights University accepts cash, personal check, MasterCard, VISA, and American Express.
Beulah Heights University reserves the right to accept cash only payment on accounts when deemed necessary. Beulah Heights University also reserves the right to prohibit a student from using the deferred payment plan if that student has not adhered to the deferred payment policy previously.
- Payment in Full: The student must pay the account in full by the establish payment deadlines.
- Financial Assistance: The eligible student may pay the account through Federal Financial Aid, Scholarship Awards, or approved tuition assistance programs. Each of these options must be processed through the Financial Aid Office.
- Deferred Payment Plan: The student may pay the account in payments as outlined below:
- At registration, all fees are paid plus 1/2 total tuition.
- The student may authorize BHU to debit the remaining installments directly to student’s VISA, MasterCard or American Express accounts according to the payment schedule. Installments would equal 1/4 of the original total tuition (Fall and Spring semesters) or ½ the original total tuition (Summer term).
- The student must have pre-approval from the Business Office if the student does not have an available credit card or check card to meet the authorization requirement.
- Pay finance charges at a rate of 1.5% on any unpaid balance beginning 30 days after registration. Finance charges must be paid by the 15th of the last scheduled automatic payment.
- Combination of Options: The student receiving financial aid assistance that does not cover the entire account balance will need to combine payment options to satisfy the account balance.
- Financial assistance plus deferred payment allows the student to apply all financial aid available and then pay the balance according to the deferred payment plan. (Finance charges will apply.)
Students will be asked to sign an agreement with the college at the time of registration outlining total charges and deferred payment charges. Students who fail to adhere to the deferred payment agreement will be administratively withdrawn as of the 10th of the third month in Fall and Spring and after the 10th of the second month in the Summer term.
Finance charges are billed to anyone having an outstanding balance. Statements from the Business Office will be available to individuals on the deferred payment plan through the BHU student portal; statements are updated daily..
All financial obligations from previous semesters must be satisfied before the student will be allowed to register for subsequent semesters, receive grades, request transcripts, or take final exams.
Individuals with accounts over 120 days past due are subject to collections and will be responsible for any additional fees associated with collections
College planning and budgeting must be done for the semester based upon the number of students that register. Many of the fixed expenses of operating an educational program are already allocated when the student registers and are not diminished by the student’s withdrawal. Understanding that circumstances may arise which necessitate the student to withdraw from one or more courses, the college has established set policy covering the withdrawal process.
Students withdrawing from one or more courses must complete the required forms for the withdrawal to be official. Refunds (if applicable) will be subject to the official withdrawal date on the completed form. Forms are available in the Office of the Registrar. Students who do not officially withdraw (verbally or in writing) are not eligible to receive a withdrawal refund. Verbal requests for withdrawal will not be deemed as valid until followed-up with a written request. Request must be made by either completing the online withdrawal request or emailing the registrar’s office.
For specific information on withdrawals and refunds, please see the Withdrawal Policy in the policies section of this catalog.