FINANCIAL AID OFFICE MISSION
The Mission of the Financial Aid Office of Beulah Heights University is to provide adequate financial assistance in compliance with all federal, state and institutional regulations, eligible to students. We strive to provide superior client service to students, parents, faculty, staff, and churches throughout the community.
- The Financial Aid Office is located in the Administration Building.
- Phone: 404-627-2681
- Email: email@example.com
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday - Thursday | 8:00am-6:00pm
- Walk-In: 8:30-10am | 3:00pm-5:30pm
- Closed Thursdays for chapel chapel: 10:00am-11:30 am
- Scheduled Appointments: 11:00am-3:00pm
NEW STUDENT CHECKLIST
Complete the below first three initial steps at this FAFSA page.
- Complete your 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa for Fall 2021, Spring 2022, and Summer 2022. You will need your 2019 tax return. Beulah Heights University School Code: 030763. (click link above)
- Entrance Loan Counseling - Use your FSA ID to log in. (If this is your first time applying for aid you will need to click create an FSA ID) Complete Entrance Counseling according to status: Undergraduate or Graduate (click link above)
- Master Promissory Note - according to status: Undergraduate or Graduate. This step is very important as you are granting the lender permission to release your funding to Beulah Heights University. (click link above)
- Once, you have completed the first three initial steps you will receive a notification from Campus Ivy (The Financial Aid Processors) regarding creating a Financial Aid Portal account via your BHU email. Once the account has been created, you will have the ability to easily monitor your FAFSA processing. This step is very important! If you are selected for verification or if additional paperwork is needed to complete your file, this site informs you of all documents needed, submitted or that have been approved in your financial aid file. You will also receive email notifications with a link to the portal that will take you to the section to attach all needed documents. Please email the Financial Aid Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you have completed each step and to follow up regarding your status.
- Once all the above steps are completed, submit a "Plan of Attendance" attached below (We encourage all students to meet with their advisors prior to completing this document to ensure that appropriate class are being selected)
- Complete a Direct Deposit form for any potential Financial Aid Refunds and return to the Business Office at email@example.com.
After you review your package Dependent students may also need to secure additional funding: Please log on here to complete the Direct Loan Parent Plus Application. This must be completed to fully determine the student’s loan eligibility amounts.
If you are selected for verification you will be contacted to complete additional items, at which time you will be given further instructions. For more information about general financial aid eligibility, click here.
RELATED DOCUMENT TO DOWNLOAD
FINANCIAL AID LINKS
- Direct Loans
- Federal Financial Aid, Entrance & Exit Counseling, Master Promissory Note, Plus Application: Find them here
- Financial Aid Refund Policy / Return to Title IV
- Institutional Scholarships
- Outside Scholarships
- BHU Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Verification for Federal Student Aid Eligibility
You must complete the financial aid process every year to have a new award letter issued for each new school year. You must submit an updated Plans of Attendance every academic year and only submit a new updated one if you have updates during/prior to the semester.
Beulah Heights University general policy is to ensure that all is administered in accordance with the rules -regulations of federal government and institution.
- Beulah Heights University Financial Aid offers consist of Federal Pell Grant, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, Direct Subsidized, Unsubsidized loan and Work- Study opportunities.
- Students requesting Financial Aid at Beulah Heights University must not be in default on a loan nor owe a balance on their account from a previous semester.
- Beulah Heights University does not discriminate regardless of race, color, creed, age; handicap, or marital status. Students may qualify if they are U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
A school must return Title IV funds to the programs from which the student received aid during the payment period or period of enrollment as applicable, in the following order, up to the net amount disbursed from each source:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
- Direct Federal Subsidized Loan
- Direct Federal Unsubsidized Loan
- Unsubsidized Direct Student loans (PARENT- PLUS LOANS)
- Military GI Bill