FINANCIAL AID OFFICE MISSION
The Mission of the Financial Aid Office of Beulah Heights University is to provide adequate financial assistance in compliance with all federal, state and institutional regulations, eligible to students. We strive to provide superior client service to students, parents, faculty, staff, and churches throughout the community.
- The Financial Aid Office is located in the Administration Building.
- Phone: 404-627-2681
- Email: email@example.com
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday - Thursday | 8:00am-6:00pm
- Walk-In: 8:30-10am | 3:00pm-5:30pm
- Closed Thursdays for chapel chapel: 10:00am-11:30 am
- Scheduled Appointments: 11:00am-3:00pm