Top Reasons to Apply to BHU:
- Excellent programs for Leadership, Religious Studies, and Business
- Christian values
- Diverse student body
- Global Learning
- Professors that are invested in their students
- Online program one of the top 10 most affordable in the nation
- Free MBA after you complete a 4-year degree in Business at BHU
- Located in the historic Grant Park community in the heart of Atlanta, GA
Choose an application method:
- Complete a BHU application on-site at the university
- Complete the online version
- Download a PDF form below and email to email@example.com.
- English as a Second Language
- Bridge Program
- Associate of Arts
- Bachelors of Arts
- Master of Arts
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Business Administration
- Doctor of Ministry
- Doctor of Philosophy
$50.00 for all associate, undergraduate, and graduate applications
$100 for doctoral applications
***Returning BHU Students***
- Have you been out of school at BHU for more than 1 year? Complete the Re-Entry Application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are you moving from one degree level to another at BHU? Complete the Graduate Division Application and submit to email@example.com.
All potential students must submit official transcripts to the university to be considered for admission.
All UNDERGRADUATE students must submit one of the following:
- Official high school transcript
- Passing GED test scores or
- A conferred Associate Degree from an accredited institution
All MASTER’S level students must submit an official transcript of a conferred bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
All DOCTORAL level students must submit an official transcript of a conferred Master’s degree in the appropriate discipline from an accredited institution.
Official transcripts must be physically mailed to the university at the address listed below:
Beulah Heights University
Attn: Admissions Office
892 Berne Street SE
Atlanta, GA 30316
All transcripts must come through a secured
database directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(i.e. Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse,
All potential students are required to submit a reference form. The reference form must be completed by a non-family member who has known the student for longer than six months at least.
All Master of Business Administration applicants are required to submit a copy of their current resume and a 250 word essay (statement of your professional goals).
All Doctorate candidates are required to submit a writing sample. Samples must demonstrate basic research, writing, and critical thinking skills by submission of a graduate-level research paper. The writing sample should be 5-10 pages, not including the title page, and should include a bibliography/references list.
When to Apply
Beulah Heights University is an open enrollment university and is always accepting applications year round!
To ensure that your application is processed in a timely manner, please refer to the priority deadlines recommended below to ensure that you complete the enrollment process to have a Strong Start to your journey here at BHU!
|Term||Domestic Student||International Student|
|Fall||August 1||June 1|
|Spring||December 1||October 1|
|Summer||May 1||March 1|
Schedule your academic advising appointment through our Faculty Coordinator to review and select your classes.
Faculty Coordinator (Advising Office, U-Building )
(404) 627-2681 ext. 126
Contact the Financial Aid or Business Office to Discuss Tuition Payment Options and needed items.
Financial Aid Office (FAFSA, VA, etc…)
(404) 627-2681 ext. 107/150
Business Office (Self Payment, Payment Plan Options)
(404) 627- 2681 ext. 106
To review and purchase your textbooks and other course materials, please visit https://beulah.edu/student-life/bookstore/ for the full breakdown.
Please Note: It is recommended that you purchase your textbooks and other course materials at least ten days before the start of class to ensure timely delivery.
Once you have been accepted, RSVP for the next New Student Orientation at www.beulah.edu/nso.
This is MANDATORY for all new students. You will also receive your official BHU Student ID card.
Classes begin every fall, spring, and summer semester. Please confirm your enrollment start date with the Office of Admissions.
We look forward to connecting with you soon!
Meet our Admissions Team
You can also contact us by emailing email@example.com.
Director of Admissions/PDSO