Associate of Arts in Leadership Studies Bachelors of Arts in Leadership Studies
The Associate of Arts or Bachelor of Arts in Leadership at Beulah Heights University will help you develop skills in communication, conflict management, ethics, and leadership theories and models. The program offers a broad focus that prepares students for leadership positions in a variety of organizations. The curriculum prepares you to become a change agent. At the end of this program, you will be eligible to pursue careers in Human Resources, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Leadership Coaching and Training, Sales, or Public Relations. The study of leadership is multidisciplinary and the skills developed are transferable.
FEATURES OF OUR AA/BA IN LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
- Flexible. Classes are offered online and at all our locations in Georgia (Atlanta, Marietta, Gwinnett, Columbus, and Albany). We offer daytime and evening course options.
- Personalized attention. Our small class sizes enhance the learning experience and allow students to interact more easily with our faculty.
- Affordable. Our affordable tuition puts a BA within your reach.
- Accredited. Beulah Heights University is dually-accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) and the Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS).
- Faith-based. Our Christian education provides a positive and inspiring learning experience for all students.