Master of Arts in Leadership
A Master of Arts in Leadership empowers students to lead in any type of organization. Individuals who will find this program most useful are aspiring Senior Executives, Corporate Trainers, Human Resource Managers, School Leaders or other similar roles. Your passion for leadership can be rewarding regardless of your field. Within our program we will teach you how to become a relevant and impactful leader.
FEATURES OF OUR MA IN LEADERSHIP DEGREE PROGRAM
- Flexible. Master of Arts in Leadership classes are offered Online and at most of our locations (Atlanta, Marietta, and Gwinnett). We offer daytime and evening course options.
- Fast. Our flexible transfer credit policy can decrease the length of time in the program.
- Personalized attention. Our small class sizes enhance the learning experience and allow students to interact more easily with our faculty.
- Affordable. Our affordable tuition puts an MAL within your reach.
- Accredited. Beulah Heights University is accredited by The Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) and The Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS).
- Faith-based. Our courses reflect a Christian worldview with a biblical philosophy of intellectual, spiritual, physical, and social development.