Doctor of Philosophy
The Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree in Organizational Leadership is a 60-hour program that includes foundation, research, discipline and elective area coursework. While culminating with a comprehensive examination and dissertation.
Coursework is focused on the blending of theory, real-world and practical applications that develop the knowledge, skills, and dispositions needed to strategically resolve conflict, manage high performing teams, lead multicultural and multigenerational workspaces; While integrating the ideas and standard operations of globalization. Our curriculum is designed to further develop aspiring leaders who have the desire to further cultivate their knowledge base while enhancing the competencies needed to lead strategically and efficiently. In addition to leadership studies, discipline courses are tailored to reflect Business, Education, Ministry and the Social Science. All of which present principles for the growth and development for both a well rounded course of study and student.
FEATURES OF OUR PhD DEGREE PROGRAM
- Flexible. The PhD is a 60 credit hour program is offered through Online and Hybrid at our Atlanta and Gwinnett locations.
- Fast. Our flexible transfer credit policy can decrease the length of time in the program.
- Personalized attention. Our small class sizes enhance the learning experience and allow students to interact more easily with our faculty.
- Affordable. Our affordable tuition puts a PhD within your reach.
- Accredited. Beulah Heights University is accredited by The Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) and The Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS).
- Faith-based. Our courses reflect a Christian worldview with a biblical philosophy of intellectual, spiritual, physical, and social development.