Doctor of Ministry
Beulah Heights University’s DMin curriculum focuses on equipping leaders to meet the challenges of leading in a Post-Christendom context. The curriculum design encourages ongoing spiritual formation, an ability to think critically about issues confronting our world, a devoted Christian lifestyle, and an active engagement of scholarship and ministry practice. Through a hybrid based and online instructional learning model, program competencies are taught through classroom instruction and synchronous and asynchronous learning using digital education platforms. Students complete a context and action research-based dissertation/ministry project, which will reflect the strategic work and learning the student encountered during the program. Persons who earn the BHU DMin degree (depending on the degree track) are credentialed and trained to serve in several ministry professional areas; Church Ministry, Chaplaincy, Para-church ministries, Higher-education/Seminary Faculty, Advocacy, Entrepreneurship, Conflict Resolution Specialist, etc.
FEATURES OF OUR DMin DEGREE PROGRAM
- Flexible. DMin classes are offered using a combination of hybrid and online learning models.
- Fast. Our flexible transfer credit policy can decrease the length of time in the program.
- Personalized attention. Our small class sizes enhance the learning experience and allow students to interact more easily with our faculty.
- Affordable. Our affordable tuition puts a DMin within your reach.
- Accredited. Beulah Heights University is accredited by The Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) and The Transnational Association of Christian Colleges and Schools (TRACS).
- Faith-based. Our courses reflect a Christian worldview with a biblical philosophy of intellectual, spiritual, physical, and social development.