Update Personal Profile
How to update contact or other directory information:
- Step 1: Access the Student Portal
- Step 2: Update your personal information
- Step 3: Save and close
An official transcript is the University's certified statement of your academic record. The official transcript is printed on security sensitive paper and contains the University seal and signature of the University Registrar if requested to be mailed. Otherwise, official transcripts are delivered securely using Parchment, an electronic service provider.
- For your protection, each student must create an individual, personalized login; logins must be maintained securely by the student.
- Most electronic requests will be processed within 24 -48 hours; maximum processing time for regular requests is 3-5 business days.
- Requests received between Thursday afternoon and Monday will be processed the following Tuesday.
- Official transcripts will NOT be distributed by fax.
- All mailed transcripts will be sent by USPS First Class mail; Request for expedited mail must be paid by the student.
Charges are automatically billed through the transcript request portal based upon the student's selected request.
Effective July 15, 2015 charges are as follows:
- Transcripts - $10.00 per copy
- Printed Transcripts - $13.00 per copy (1st Class Mail)
- USPS Express Mail - $13.00 plus $20.00 expedited shipping fee
Note: Situations that will prevent the issuing of transcripts:
- Financial holds
- Insufficient, inaccurate, or illegible identification information
- Insufficient payment, an expired or declined credit card account, improperly completed check, payment using non-U.S. currency
Unofficial Transcript Requests
An unofficial transcript may be obtained through the Student Portal.
- Step 1: Access the student portal
- Step 2: Access student grades
- Step 2: Print unofficial transcript
Credits may be transferred from an accredited college or university. Courses for transfer must meet the eligibility requirement of the various programs. The grade earned for a course must be C or higher. Please review the General University Catalog for more details.
See the forms link for the documents below.
- Graduation Application
- Degree Re-order Application
- Requirements for Graduation