Welcome from the Registrar
Welcome to Beulah Heights University’s Registrar’s Office! We are ready to assist you with any of your academic needs. The Office of the Registrar is located in the Administrative Building, adjacent to Woods Hall. Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions or concerns.
The Registrar Office staff endeavor to provide information necessary for you to obtain a clear understanding of the services we offer and the requirements to become an enrolled student.
If further assistance is needed, you are always welcome to contact our office via email or from Monday through Thursday during regular office hours (8:30 – 6:00).
NaTanya F. Dowell
Responsibilities of the Registrar’s Office
The Registrar's office oversees the enrollment program and maintains and protects the permanent academic records of all students. The Registrar's office is responsible for academic registration, course scheduling, grade processing, transcript processing, transfer credits, verification of enrollment, degree requirements, graduation process and program, degree process, degree audits, production of the course schedule and general catalog, and maintains the academic database.
The Registrar's Office enforces academic policies and procedures of the Academic office and works in conjunction with faculty, department chairs, and administration in order to provide the best service to all concerned.
The purpose of the Registrar’s office is to protect and maintain accurate academic records and provide ongoing academic-related services and support to students, staff, faculty, administration, alumni, and other constituents of the University.
Semester Course Schedule
Program / Majors
Academic Forms (Withdrawal, Drop/Add, Change of Major, Graduation Application, Degree Reorder Application, Transcript Request)
Academic advising is a necessary part of the degree completion and registration process. All students are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor at least once a year.
How to Register for Classes
- Step 1: Access the BHU Website.
- Step 2: Click on the link to the Semester Course Schedule.
- Step 3: Carefully review all information in the course schedule.
- Step 4: Choose classes from the Course Schedule.
- Step 5: Click on the LINK to the Student Portal.
- Step 6: Register for the classes you have chosen.
DROP / ADD
How to "Drop" a class prior to the start of a class
- Step 1: Access the Student Portal.
- Step 2: Change your registration schedule by removing the class you wish to drop.
- Step 3: Click submit.
How to "Drop" a class during Drop/Add week prior to the start of class.
- Step 1: Visit Administrative Office.
- Step 2: Complete “Drop/Add” Change form.
- Step 3: Submit to Registrar’s Office.
- Step 4: Pay change fee ($50.00).
Note: Once a class starts, a "Drop" is not an option. You must withdraw from the class.
How to "Add" a class prior to the start of class
- Step 1: Access the student portal and follow the prompts.
- Step 2: Click on Edit Registration.
- Step 3: Click new.
- Step 4: Click on the binoculars.
- Step 5: Choose your class.
- Step 6: Click submit.
UPDATE PERSONAL PROFILE
How to update contact or other directory information
- Step 1: Access the Student Portal.
- Step 2: Update your personal information.
- Step 3: Save and close.
An official transcript is the University's certified statement of your academic record. The official transcript is printed on security sensitive paper and contains the University seal and signature of the University Registrar, if requested to be mailed. Otherwise, official transcripts are delivered securely using Parchment, an electronic service provider.
- For your protection, each student must create an individual, personalized login; logins must be maintained securely by the student.
- Most electronic request will be processed within 24 -48 hours; maximum processing time for regular request is 3-5 business days.
- Requests received between Thursday afternoon and Monday will be processed the following Tuesday.
- Official transcripts will NOT be distributed by fax.
- All mailed transcripts will be sent by USPS First Class mail; Request for expedited mail must be paid by student.
Charges are automatically billed through the tranquest request portal based upon student's selected request.
Effective July 15, 2015 charges are as follows:
- Transcripts - $10.00 per copy
- Printed Transcripts - $13.00 per copy (1st Class Mail)
- USPS Express Mail - $13.00 plus $20.00 expedited shipping fee
Note:Situations that will prevent the Issuing of transcripts
- Financial holds
- Insufficient, inaccurate, or illegible identification information.
- Insufficient payment, an expired or declined credit card account, improperly completed check, payment using non-U.S. currency.
REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT
UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS
An unofficial transcript may be obtained through the Student Portal.
- Step 1: Access the student portal.
- Step 2: Access student grades.
- Step 2: Print unofficial transcript .
Credits may be transferred from any accredited college or university. Courses for transfer must meet the eligibility requirement of the various programs. Grade earned for a course must be C or higher. Please review the General University Catalog for more details.
See forms link for the documents below.