About the Alumni Association
The Alumni Association keeps its members and friends involved in the University’s present. No matter how far away (either in time or location) alumni have traveled from Atlanta, their views on the governance of today’s University are represented.
The Alumni Association assists and encourages connections between alumni and students by hosting joint discussions on the Honor System, cosponsoring alumni-student job fairs, sending alumni association members, friends and family the Alumni Newsletter quarterly, and overseeing other important initiatives and activities. In partnership with Beulah Heights University, and through its own mission and goals, the Alumni Association plays an active role in the institution’s future as well.
Mission: Build the strongest bond between the University and its Alumni
- Serve ALL of the University’s Alumni and students
- Serve as the Voice and the Conscience of Alumni
- Serve the University and its Mission
To accomplish this, the Alumni Association will:
- Act as a center for Alumni communications and activities
- Partner with the University to create best in class Alumni and Student Engagement
- Provide relevant services to address Alumni’s life issues and responsibilities
- Celebrate Alumni accomplishments
- Raise funding for advocacy programs and operating needs with a long-term goal of achieving financial self-sufficiency
- Provide an incubator capability for new ideas and concepts to benefit the University
Based on these underlying values:
- Reinforce University traditions, including the Honor System and student self-governance
- Enhance the value of a Beulah Heights University education and experience
- Support and promote a diverse and global Academical Village
- Maintain the self-governance of the Alumni Association
Alumni Association Membership & Benefits
Joining the Alumni Association is a great way to stay connected to BHU.
And, did you know when you join the Association you also gain access to many benefits?
Here are some:
- Advanced standing with registration in the Master’s Program
- Full access to the library
- Invitations to seminars and workshops
- Access to facility usage (with a rental fee)
- Access to available alumni discounts for BHU events
- Opportunities to connect with fellow alumni and current students
Alumni Address & Contact
Pastricia Staton, Alumni Coordinator
Facebook: Beulah Heights University
From the Alumni President
I am privileged to serve as the President of the Alumni Association as well as to be a member of the Board of Trustees for BHU. “I received my B.A. (2003) and my M.A. (2009) from BHU and I have enrolled in the M.Div. program (2010). My future plans include pursuing my Doctorate as BHU further expands its graduate program. As you can tell, I love and believe in Beulah Heights University!
One challenge that we face stems from not having current contact information for many of the alumni. We need your help! Please contact other alumni and have them provide their updated information by calling BHU (404.627.2681) or by sending an email (email@example.com).
Thank you so much for your assistance and I look forward to serving you!
BHU Alumni Association, President